The fluffiest and most delicious vegan blueberry pancakes EVER
Nothing says ‘weekend’ more than pancakes. Drizzled with organic maple syrup and made with fresh organic juicy blueberries, this recipe will be sure to not disappoint. My easy 20 minute recipe for the fluffiest blueberry pancakes is so simple to make and is 100 vegan. Most of the ingredients you will have in your pantry already. Who says eating vegan means depriving yourself of comfort cozy foods like pancakes?!
Here is how to make the fluffiest vegan blueberry pancakes in 20 minutes!
You only need a few simple ingredients to make this delicious breakfast treat. For the vegan blueberry pancakes, the base of your batter will be made from quick oats. I use 1/2 cup of instant organic quick oats and combine it with 1 cup of water. You can make this on the stove top or you can make it in your microwave. Because this is going into a batter, the consistency of your oats will not matter so much, so I make mine in the microwave LOL. It takes about 1 minute to make on high.
After your instant oats are cooked, add in 1/4 cup of flour and a generous handful of blueberries. I use frozen organic blueberries and they taste great; plus they are more cost effective and last longer than fresh fruit.
Optional: Add 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder to make fluffy pancakes
Add your vegan blueberry pancake batter to a hot pan or pancake grill
To a slightly greased pan, add your batter and cook on medium heat for 2 minutes. When bubbles start forming on the top of your batter, you will know it is time to flip your vegan blueberry pancakes.
Flip and serve hot! I always drizzle a little organic maple syrup on top. These vegan blueberry pancakes are so good and there is nothing guilty about this recipe! No eggs, no milk, no processed sugar – all the ingredients are natural.
Check out the printable recipe below. Be sure to share on Pintrest. Let me know what you guys think in the comments below!
Click here to check out our other Vegan Breakfast recipes!
- 1/2 cup of organic quick oats
- 1 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of flour
- Handful of organic frozen blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of organic maple syrup to drizzle on top
- Begin by making organic quick oats. Use 1/2 cup of organic instant oats and combine with 1 cup of water. Make on stove top or microwave until cooked.
- Add your cooked oats to a bowl. Combine 1/4 cup flour, 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder and a generous handful of frozen blueberries. Add more water if necessary.
- Add batter to a large hot greased pan over medium heat. Cook for 2 minutes or until the top of the batter begins to bubble.
- Flip pancakes and cook on other side for 1-2 minutes.
- Plate and drizzle with organic maple syrup. Serve hot.
Feeling extra? Top with fresh blueberries and powdered sugar!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 186Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 175mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 3gSugar: 15gProtein: 4g